REV VAC 7777, Inc. is a vertically-integrated environmental services company providing a wide array of services to Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Energy Utility, Construction, and Industrial companies throughout California.
We have a fleet of vacuum trucks, guzzlers, hydro excavators, service trucks, pressure washers, and water trucks - all staffed with certified, experienced operators.
We provide Environmental Remediation and Emergency Spill Response services throughout California.
HYDRO EXCAVATION SERVICES
Hydro excavation can transform a potentially unsafe extraction into a safe one. Hydrovac excavation uses high-pressure water to break down the earth and an industrial vacuum to remove soil for disposal. Ideal for:
- Line location/identification
- Pipeline excavation
- Cleaning cellars
- Utility excavation & post-hole drilling
- Underwater dirt/debris removal
- Pot holing
- Day lighting
EMERGENCY SPILL RESPONSE
Our in-house Certified Mechanic has our trucks and equipment in top-notch shape and ready for immediate mobilization. We have experienced crew members ready to be dispatched to emergency spills throughout California.
We believe in the importance of good environmental stewardship toward leaving a healthy planet for future generations. This motivates us to adopt industry best practices and operate with a high level of safety awareness on all of our projects. Hazard and non-hazardous material removal and disposal. 24 hour 7 days a week on call crews for all environmental releases.
24/hr. Emergency Spill Response Team: 661-333-7808
VACUUM TRUCK SERVICES
This is where it all started. When in 1999, Robin launched the company as owner-operator of their first vacuum truck serving the Bakersfield oil industry.
We have several vacuum trucks with skilled operators available for:
- Well Stimulation Services
- Tank Removal
- Roper pump maintenance
- Drilling Rig Support
- Removal and disposal of Hazardous Material
- Removal and Delivery of Chemicals, Oil and Water
- Batch treatments for enhanced oil recovery and corrosion control
PIPE AND LINE CLEANING
Unobstructed pipes and lines are a key component to reaching maximum production capacity. Our goal is to help you reach your production targets.
REV VAC 7777, Inc. has the expertise and skilled workforce to handle any situation from emergency blockages to regularly scheduled pipe and line maintenance.
- High-pressure water and chemical flushing to resolve oil well freeze.
- Pipeline inspection services to identify potential risks.
Oil spill cleanup
- X-ray and inspection preparation
- Prep for Barton flow recorder and pressure testing
- Prep for welding and cutting
Ask us about setting up a routine maintenance schedule for your operation.
TANK & VESSEL CLEANING
- It’s “safety first” when it comes to tank and vessel cleaning. We’re Confined Space Certified and Confined Space Rescue.
- We provide hot and cold pressure washing for industrial tanks, bins, tank railcars, silos and hoppers.
- Hydrovac services, hydro blasting and cutting, vacuum truck, and waste disposal are available.
- Regular tank and vessel maintenance can reduce corrosion, identify potential problems, and reduce downtime.
CHEMICAL SITE MAINTENANCE
- We have an emergency chemical spill response crew available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Confined Space Certified and Confined Space Rescue personnel available.
- We perform chemical transfers and deliveries.
- Clean, degrease, and descale containments and tanks.
- Batch treatments for enhanced recovery and corrosion control.
- Cleaning for demolition and storage.
- Liquid vacuum trucks for waste removal and disposal.
- Line Flushing
- Lancing & Jetting Plugged Lines
- Hydro Testing
- Hydro Blasting
- Clean Cellars
- Steam Cleaning and Pressure Wash
- Water Truck Services
- Kill Wells
- Stimulation & Chemical Batch Treatment
- Rig Cleaning
- Fugem Testing